Bagging Lists !!

Welsh 3000 footers .............................. 8 / 13

Wainwrights .......................................... 31/ 214

What I've been up to !

The new year has come and gone and Matthew just informed me that he has only 8 weeks of school left before he starts his GCSE exams, how time flies, nearly 16 and already thinking of his first car !!!

Not much activity recently due to the severe weather, a little laziness and shift work!! However I had some shifts cancelled and got out to the Lakes before the snow left us and what a great day it was.

Much is planned for the year, completing my Welsh 3000ft bagging and plenty more in the lakes based around the Wainwright list.

Onwards and upwards as they say !!


My favourite place

derwent water

I started my walking again last year and in Wales, (see below) but recently my walking has bee in the Lake District.

I still think that this is one of the most beautiful places in the British Isles, not that I have been to them all, but I just love it. The walking is varied and the scenery breath taking.


sharp edge


I have not been walking on Scotland yet but believe it is just as nice but for now the Lakes is still my favourite destination. It does help having it only one hour ish away and parents on it's doorster in the Lune Valley for tea afterwards!!


lingmoor fell


Lots and lots still to do up there !!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Graham - how's the dog and when are you coming out to play again?

    ReplyDelete

Followers